Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/26/2016

Review: Omega Studies

Omega Studies Omega Studies by Casey Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC in exchange for my opinion*

Matt is a Omega with not much respect for the Alpha guide assigned to him when he starts his semester. Derek is the Alpa who is the receiver of Matt's disrespect but when he senses that Matt is his mate he must rethink his sexuality. What will he do when he finds out he is not as straight as he thought he was?

I liked this story, it was sweet, hot and fun. I'm not a big fan of college romance but I found that I can forget it and just enjoy the experience of a good story.

The writing style is light and to the point, no excessive description of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues. Just as I like it!

I liked that Derek wasn't a typical Alpha male that just growled and demanded obedience of his Omega. He actually listened and considered what was being said before reacting. And I admired Matt's courage to stand up for his beliefs.

I feel like the plot in the story was a little weak but the overall build up was good.

The characters was well written and with feelings so I got to know them a bit. I didn't get the full "living in the story" feeling but it's a good 4 star story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment