Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/19/2016

Review: Protecting His Own

Protecting His Own Protecting His Own by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crying material

I love love love this story and there's not a single thing about it I didn't like.
Nolan and Beth's happy ending is beautiful, hot and sweet as hell. I always longed for knowledge of what happened to this wonderful couple.
The authors way of writing is my undoing, it's the middle of the night and I'm just finished reading. I couldn't leave it alone, I admit that I tried a couple of times but I just kept thinking of the characters and what they were doing next.
I feel like I know the characters and all the Shadowlands family so well that it's like coming home when I read the stories.
This story made me cry like a hormonal crazy women and laugh so I snorted, and all I could think about was; when is the next book coming???????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment