Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/14/2016

Review: Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

Millionaire Under the Mistletoe Millionaire Under the Mistletoe by Stefanie London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Publishing date November 14th.

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

I liked this book but Evan was a bit to arrogant for my liking and the beginning of the book was a little slow. I also felt like Stella was the one who gave of herself to much in comparison to Evan.

The writing style is easy and light, sometimes a little to much descriptions of the surroundings that I felt was not significant to the story but still I enjoyed the story. What I felt lacked was feelings; I didn't get enough feelings from the characters especially from Evan. There was som really nice love scenes that made me see a little of the feelings between them but when I look at the whole story I felt that it was to little feelings described.

The characters was well described but again not enough of their feelings came through for me to give this story top score, but it was a nice 4 star read


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment