Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/09/2016

Review: Beautiful Entourage

Beautiful Entourage Beautiful Entourage by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm in love with this author

Oh my god how I loved this story, I didn't think I would because it sounded so cliché but it was totally worth reading.

The writing style was great with lots of prologues which I love, and very graphic description of both the characters and the surroundings.

The build up in this story was so nice and I felt like it was a little fairy tale like, and I liked that it wasn't any doubt about how the main characters felt about each other.
The challenges they faced wasn't so big that I felt that they took to much room.

I laughed, cried and got annoyed reading this book, and I loved all the feelings in this book.

This is the first book I've read from this author and it certainly isn't going to be the last.

The bonus story Monday was equally great, but I have to read the end. It's so sweet ❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment