Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/16/2017

Review: Sweet Victory

Sweet Victory Sweet Victory by Gina L. Maxwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 28th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*
I thought this book was lovely, it had all the ingredient of a good story, a hunk of a hero, a sweet sassy heroine and a fake marriage.

Xander and Sophie decides to save her business from her uncle by getting married so she can get her inheritance. Then her uncle drags them to court and they have to prove that their marriage is real by living together for six months........

As always in this settings feelings develop between the characters, and even though the storyline is well known the authors way of writing makes this story really fun and sweet and seriously hot.

There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues which is absolutely my favourite reading material.

The story is full of feelings and made me very sympathetic to the characters and the life they lived.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment