Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/08/2017

Review: A Dom is Forever

A Dom is Forever A Dom is Forever by Lexi Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book from this author, I love it........ but I must say if you haven't read the previous books, you should before you start on this one. They're sort of woven together and it's like a family story.

Liam is trying to get close to Avery in order to find out more about her boss, but she's sceptical to his interest because of her own insecurities. Will he be able to convince her and protect her from the danger coming from someone he never would expect?

I liked the storyline very much and I thought the build up was good. The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, just as I like it.

The characters are well described and I especially identified with Avery with her twisted body image, feeling that her body wasn't good enough. I think a lot of women can identify with her.
Liam I felt, was a little arrogant but I loved the way he worshiped her in the last half of the book. And he had gone through so much in his life so I felt for the young troubled boy he once had been.

And love scenes......what can I say......they was very good and hot, hot, hot.

I have to read the next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment