Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/25/2017

Review: Her Secret Ranger

Her Secret Ranger Her Secret Ranger by Donna Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: March 6th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

When Brick and Beth starts a relationship Brick don't know that Beth is his best friends sister and Beth don't know that her brother is Brick's friend. There's a code and they both know about it........what happens when the truth comes out, because it is bound to come out at some point, isn't it?

I love this book, although I wanted to scream at Beth at times to come clean with the guys.

Beth and Brick's connection is so well described with so much feelings that I had tears in my eyes. The author has a way of writing that pulls me in to the story and keeps a hold on my brain, heart and soul. I laughed, cried and felt like I was beside the characters in the story.

The storyline is good and the writing style makes it easy to read. It doesn't make it less easy with all the dialogues, which I alway enjoy.

The love scenes was great and hot but still the author made them full of sweetness so it was a perfect mix in my opinion.

In addition to a wonderful love story this is also a story about the unique connection forming between people serving their country and facing challenges together. The respect some of them have for each other can last long after their home. At Ease Ranch is a place where they come together to live, work and support each other.

I'm fully prepared for Cord and his history with Haley, and that's what I also love about this series is that I get a little hint of the next story(hopefully)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment