Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/26/2017

Review: The Movie Star's Love Child

The Movie Star's Love Child The Movie Star's Love Child by Tasha Blue
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Good storyline

I liked this story but there are to many negatives to make me love it.
The storyline is very good but I didn't like the writing style, but that could be that I felt like there was a lack of feelings written in to the story.

The love scenes also lacked the intensity I expects from a really hot scene, only in the end I could feel som sort of affection between the characters.

I got the feeling that the author wanted to peek my interest with introduction to several secondary characters but it just made the whole thing a little chaotic.

The story just scratched the surface of the characters personalities and that made me a little sad because this story has so much potential. The story of a single mother finding her baby's father again has a sweetness to it that could have been so much more.

In the end I must point out that this is just my personal opinion others might find it more interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment