Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/04/2017

Review: The Men with the Golden Cuffs

The Men with the Golden Cuffs The Men with the Golden Cuffs by Lexi Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the consept of two men, one gentle and one grumpy, if only they had been on the same page all the time, but then again it gave the story a little more reality.

The storyline was good and the build up nice and not to slow.

This author makes books that have me hanging on even if I still don't have time. The writing style is easygoing and with enough dialogues so I get hooked right away. As an addition there is not any unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, just right to the point. It amazes me that some authors just don't need unnecessary words to drag me in.

The characters are well described and I feel like I get to know them very well.

One of the great things about this series is that every book can be read as a standalone but you're presented with some secondary characters that makes you want to know them and their stories better.
I'm looking forward to Liam's story.
Good 4,5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment