Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/18/2017

Review: Black Light: Valentine Roulette

Black Light: Valentine Roulette Black Light: Valentine Roulette by Livia Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this book but at times I felt like the stories was to detailed in the descriptions of the the different scenes playing out in the club and I must admit I didn't enjoy it all equally.
These stories are excellent if you are curious about BDSM because it describes the variety of kinks very good.
The writing style in most of the stories are easy to read and with lots of dialogues so I enjoyed the stories but some more then others.
Because of the variation in the stories I have given them individual stars in addition to give the whole bundle 4 stars.

Broken by Renee Rose
Jennifer and Derek
5 stars

Revealed by Livia Grant
Khloe and Ryder
4 stars

Wet by Jennifer Bene
Sienna and Alexander
4 stars

Unmasked by Lee Savino
Master Kane and Cassie
4 stars

Unraveled by Addison Cain
Klara and Spencer
4 stars

Unbroken by Maren Smith
Abby and Newton
3 stars

Bared by Measha Stone
Riley and Dane
3 stars

Stripped by Sophie Kisker
Sari and Adam
4 stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment