Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/23/2017

Review: Daily Grind

Daily Grind Daily Grind by Anna Zabo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotional story

Lordy lord, Brian and Rob......I love them so much. Brian's insecurities about being bi and sweet sweet Rob who only wants someone to love.
It felt like Rob was really lonely and I just wanted to hug him and tell him it's going to be okay.......
Brian and his work schedule is taking a toll on him, will they hang in there.....

This was a emotional book for me to read since I could relate to Brian's need to have control and in the process works himself to the ground. The shop means so much to him and I can understand that, but is it worth sacrificing all the other good things in life...like love, family and enjoying the little things in life shared with someone important to you.

Rob is trying his best to understand since he has been through something similar himself. But I must say I would have kicked Brian long ago...

I could have written pages about this book but than I would have revealed it all and I would really like for people to read this enjoyable story without me spoiling it.

I must say that this author is for me one of the preorder authors because I always enjoy the books.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with emotions and all the dialogues makes it even more fun. This book in particularly hade so many puns about coffee and I giggled to myself.

The way the author makes the characters come alive is excellent and I laughed, cried and got exited.

The love scenes is exceptionally filled with emotions and you can feel the care they have for each other in every kiss and touch.

Now I'm just a rambling mess because I cried so in the end, but last I will say; if you like a good m/m romance with adult content please read.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment