Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/06/2017

Review: Hard Wired

Hard Wired Hard Wired by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 13th

*I was gifted this ARC from the authors and are freely giving my review of it*

Megtino is a name to remember, this book just confirms it for me!
They created magic again with real characters having real struggles that I think many of us, including me can recognise and understand.

Ian's need to hide behind his different personalities is really heartbreaking for me and the anxieties he's going trough is so familiar. Jesse has so much insecurities about his own capabilities and is used even by his parents because of that. I felt so much for these two boys struggling with their issues and trying to function in society.

The authors writing style is easygoing and with lots of dialogues which makes is a joyful read and I'm always in a book hangover when I finish one of their books. There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings even if I get a feeling of being in the room with the characters.
When people around me says I'm so lost that I don't react when they try to talk to me it proves to me that this is a book I disappear in. I'm soooo happy to disappear for a while in these books.

Now I just hope Beau and Zane has a story and Megtino are set to write it. Pretty please!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment