Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/11/2017

Review: More Than Luck

More Than Luck More Than Luck by Casey Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 12th

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I loved this story, and the author wrote a story about a older man and a young man without making it weird. It was sweet and hot and absolutely great. If I should point out one thing that did make it a weak 5 stars for me it was all the game talk but than again it's just me.......

The writing style is easygoing and has a lot of dialogues so it's a fun read. I felt like I got to know the characters very well and Drey is a caring, sweet guy and Lucas is a hot mess but underneath he's a responsible guy with a good heart.

Even though it was no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings I felt like I was in the book with the characters. And there's lots of feelings in this story.

The build up was nice at just the right pace, working up to a great end.

I read the first in this series and found it very good but a little unstructured. This one was so much better, I couldn't put it down. Excellent work.
I recommend it if you like a sweet, hot story about two guys falling in love despite their age difference.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment