Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/01/2017

Review: Guarding Mr. Fine

Guarding Mr. Fine Guarding Mr. Fine by HelenKay Dimon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 14th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

They had a one night stand and didn't know they would be working together in a couple of days. When Rick understands who Seth is can he still keep his secret as his supervisor demanded?

This was a great story, I loved how rough and grumpy Seth was and Rick was all cool and easygoing. The chemistry between them came trough very well in the story.

I like the writing style of this author, it's easy and full of emotions at the same time. There is lots of dialogues so it's not boring at any point and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, which I so appreciate.

The plot was good and to some extent believable and the build up was great. I felt like the characters was described in a very good way so I got to know them and their feelings.

Some very steamy love scenes made it even better, so all in all this was a great 4.5 star read for me.

If you like a good m/m romance with some action in bed and outside of bed this is it. HEA is a bonus.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment