Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/10/2017

Review: Roman

Roman Roman by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 21th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Lexi is happy living in the moment and connecting to her family is important. Roman is used to every girl falling at his feet, Lexi is not like every girl. Can they make it work despite family challenges?

Not sure how I ended up crying already at 7% in this book but I did, the way it was written just got to me or maybe I'm just hormonal.....who knows....

I love this book, and when I received the ARC I ended up buying the previous books in this series because I know this authors work and has always been satisfied with it. This whole series has been very good and particularly this book is one of the favourites.

The writing style is easygoing and relaxing to read. The characters are well described and with lots of feelings so I feel like I know them well at the en of the story.
There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues to make the story hold my interest all through.

I think the honesty and communication between the characters are one of the reasons I like this book so much. Another reason I like the story is that it's a little realistic, not just over the top romance that I can't relate to.

I cried and laughed and got excited so it was a success in my opinion, and the bonus was two secondary characters that had their own story in the book.

My last comment; Roman and golden retriever puppies, Lexi never had a chance.....

Wonderful series!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment