Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/18/2016

Review: Everything I Shouldn't

Everything I Shouldn't Everything I Shouldn't by Stacey Mosteller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good but irritating book

SarahBet is in love with her brothers best friend Jeremy and they start a relationship. But her brother doesn't know.
Through out the book I'm irritated at SB for acting childish and not wanting to tell her brother about their relationship, that makes enjoying the book difficult. That been said, the story is good and I like the writing style so it's a easy read.
There are some very good erotic scenes in this book and I feel with the characters.
I feel so sorry for Jeremy and at the same time I'm irritated at him for going along with SB idea of not telling her brother about them. I actually was irritated a lot reading this book so it only get 4 stars from me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment