Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/06/2016

Review: Master of Freedom

Master of Freedom Master of Freedom by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Virginia is working in a prison where Atticus brother is a inmate. Gin and Atticus meet when she helps him demonstrate rope play one evening.
I think this was the sweetest of all of Sinclair's books. All the feelings in this book made me cry. At the same time I think this is one of the books that has the least amount of sex scenes, still I loved the book.
The author is a genius in writing so I can't stop reading, the style is so light and still hold my interest with topics that are not light, like psychology.
The book was exiting, fun, and full of emotions.
I love every one of her books and I think this is one of my favourites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment