Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/22/2016

Review: Hands On

Hands On Hands On by Cathryn Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Danielle is a therapist and starting with teaching a summer class, but the subject she's teaching is sex. She have no experience so she asks Jack her old high school crush to help her.
This was a hot, hot, hot story and just a beginning of a series. I really liked it, but it was mostly a teaser.
The writing style of this author is easy and fun and I enjoyed so much reading about the first experience Danielle has with Jack's help. I find it a bit difficult to write a review since its a short story and I didn't get so much feelings for the characters but what I can say is that Danielle is a shy girl with no experience when it comes to guys and Jack is more of a love them and leave them guy.
I would definitely want to read the next book because this seems promising.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment