Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/04/2016

Review: My Liege of Dark Haven

My Liege of Dark Haven My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Abby is a professor and is used to have control and is coming out of a relationship where she refused to be a submissive. She is only at Dark Haven for observation. Xavier is a Dom still not ready to commit after losing his wife but cant help being drawn to Abby.
The story is so great and have so much feelings, I cried and laughed and of course I got excited because this author never fails in making good really hot scenes. She masters the challenge of both making a good story and giving you enough erotic scenes that you don't ever get bored.
I loved how Xavier plucked away Abby's insecurities about her body. If I should mention something it's that her "revenge" on her sister should have been more severe.
It feels like I live in the book so again I disappear in one of Sinclair's books and I love it.
Big fat 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment