Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/31/2016

Review: The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride

The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride by Cora Seton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

www wedding

Regan answer a ad on YouTube from Mason who wants a wife and baby to save his and his brothers ranch.
Regan is sweet but with a good head on her shoulders and Mason is a former SEAL with a very good heart.
I liked this book very much, the story was great and the writing style is easy and fun. I did get som good laugh out of this book and it contained some hot scenes so it was exiting too.
There was a lot of characters and I loved how the author described the interaction between them.
Of course I'm going to read about the remaining brothers hunt for their wife's.
I recommend this book if you want a easy, fun, exiting book to read.
This is a series but can be read as a standalone, fair warning though; your going to want to read the rest of the books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment