Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/13/2016

Review: His Lover to Protect

His Lover to Protect His Lover to Protect by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alexis and Luke are both scarred, one on the inside and the other on the outside. Luke has been asked to look out for he's friend sister in law. They connect despite their bickering.
The story was soooo good and the characters was coming alive for me. I love the dirty talk in the erotic scenes, and there were plenty of those.
This is actually my favourite book by this author so fare.
There was so many things to love, the Juliet wall, the trip to Norway and Preikestolen(that was a big surprise because I'm from Norway), Venice and how Luke did turn out to be a romantic guy.
I did cry at this book and that's a sign for me that this is a 5 star read. Thank you so much Katee Robert.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment