Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/19/2016

Review: Everything I Need

Everything I Need Everything I Need by Stacey Mosteller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Growing up is hard

SB is pregnant and Jeremy don't know about it. The situation is difficult and SB and Jeremy is not communicating.
This book is also a little frustrating and I don't know if it's me or the reason their not communicating that leaves me with this feelings.
In the beginning of the book I thought SB has grown up because she actually behaves as an adult and that's nice. But they just keeps complicating things all the time.
Don't misunderstand; I like the book and I even cried at one time but still there are some small things as I said that makes it not quite at the top of my list. But it's a 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment