Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/12/2016

Review: Fast Connection

Fast Connection Fast Connection by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crying like a baby

Dominic is home again after 8 years in the army and want to explore he's gay side of bi. Luke only want one night with guys to not get emotional attached. Well, that turned out great.....

The story is strong and believable and I got sucked in finishing the first chapter. The writing style is so easy but with still enough weight that you get the serious message in the story.

I love Luke's grumpy attitude and Dominic's funny attempts to get to him, and he's not backing down for the grumpy Luke face.

Those two are now my favourite guys in the book world and the were described with so much passion and feelings that they came alive, I want to know them, I want to be their friend and get a peek at how their life is going in the future.

This is truly a story to disappear in and with so much feelings I was destined to cry, and I did. Thank you so much and I'm going to keep pre-order your books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment