Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/07/2016

Review: His Fantasy Bride

His Fantasy Bride His Fantasy Bride by Nina Croft
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.
I must say I was a little disappointed because I had high expectations for this book.
Gabby runs the day before her wedding with Vito. He doesn't come after her but after a accident he decides to find her.
The storyline is actually very good but for me the writing style didn't do the story justice. It could be just me and my preferences.
The characters are well described, but I didn't get the feeling to know them as I would have liked too. Again maybe it's just me or the writing style, or maybe it's because the descriptions of the characters isn't colourful enough.
There are sexy scenes in this book and they were good, so if you like a sweet story with some hot scenes and a happy ending that's easy to read maybe this one is for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment