Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/04/2016

Review: Edge of the Enforcer

Edge of the Enforcer Edge of the Enforcer by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Swooning
Lindsey and Zander, what a great story. Zander don't trust women after his ex-wife robbed him and left him. Lindsey is on the run from murder charge and find it difficult to trust anyone.

The story is sweet, exiting and hot, hot, hot. I love the characters with all their issues, and the writing style of Sinclair is a joy ride.
ALWAYS when I start one of her books I know I'm in for a treat and I won't be able to put the book away. I've read some of her books more than one time and I'm probably going to read them maaaaany times more.
If you're in to reading about BDMS and Alfa males this is a guaranteed good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment