Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/21/2016

Review: Worked Up

Worked Up Worked Up by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 

Publishing date August 1
Duke and Samantha story could have been a cliché about a fake marriage, but Tessa makes it in to so much more.
I'm amazed by how Samantha's fantasy works, she sees pictures in her head and have a colourful imagination. I love the description of how her brain takes over and transfer what she sees to vivid pictures. Most of all I love it because in my head I also see pictures and I always thought I was a little crazy and almost never meet any one else with a mind like that. And I wish I could transfer it on paper like Sam does.
I feel that Samantha's has a slightly introvert personality, and her jokes or should I call them pun....omg I adore them. I think she became my favourite Tessa character after 10 pages.
Duke....what can I say about him.......He's the person giving and giving and not demanding anything for himself until he can't help claim Sam for himself. And the struggles he has with accepting that he deserves her is so heartbreaking. And omg.... Tessa's description of him makes me want to find him and snuggle up beside him wherever he is. Oh, and to describe him don't forget presumptuous(I'm actually giggling while writing)and of course #PMB
This is now my favourite Tessa couple, I'm a certified Tessa Bailey fan and after reading all of her books I'm never disappointed which amazes me.
As always Tessa Bailey delivers, she has a writing style I just doesn't get tired off, it's light, colourful and fun and full of feelings. Her books leave me in a book hangover every time, I have difficulty starting a new book after reading her books because they lingers in my head and heart for a long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment