Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/02/2017

Review: Lawless

Lawless Lawless by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Be true to yourself

Younger has always taken the path that he thought his family wanted, always sacrificed his own needs. The one mistake he made was sacrifice the love of his life, Hugo. And now his going to try winning him back. But the road is long........

I liked this book very much as for all the others in this series. I’m a little confused at times with who is who because the family is so big. But I enjoyed the book very much, it’s filled with emotions and the connection between Younger and Hugo is obvious from the first meeting in this story.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the story flows well.

I feel like I get to know the characters and in the end I don’t want to leave them(that’s a good sign)

This is a story about holding on to the good in your life when it comes around and be true to yourself.

M/M romance I recommend very much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment