Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/17/2017

Review: Save the Date

Save the Date Save the Date by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good story

I liked this story but it was not as good as I would have liked to, I didn’t feel the connection between the characters, for me it was a little diffuse. But overall it’s was a enjoyable read because of:

* good storyline
* no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* lots of dialogues
* fun dialogues (especially in the beginning)

I recommend it if you like m/m romance with HEA.

Quotes and Highlights:

“He swore his nose had known he was gay long before the rest of him had.”

“Randall bit his lip, trying his best to answer with just his eyes how very, very much he wanted to let Sgt. Sexy take charge.”

“Last summer, he hadn’t had any clue that his life had a giant Randall-sized hole in it, that this was what he’d been searching for, that he needed this, but he really did.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment