Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/18/2017

Review: Scorpio Hates Virgo

Scorpio Hates Virgo Scorpio Hates Virgo by Anyta Sunday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this book and freely give my review*

I enjoyed this book very much even though it’s a very slow-burn romance, all the sarcasm between Percy and Cal was fun and entertaining.

The writing style is easygoing and has a good amount of dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings.

I could see how Percy was afraid of believing in someone staying but people can surprise.

Very fun, hot and sweet m/m romance

Quotes and Highlights:

“Trust me, if I were having fun with your tools, you’d know.”

“Cal, could you date the leftovers in the fridge?” “I could try,” Cal said, picking up a Sharpie from a box on the counter, “but I have the feeling we’d be better off as friends.”

Home is this shaky idea close to a myth. When I think it might exist, I’m left falling through its mirage.”



FREE READ!

This is a epilogue to Scorpio hates Virgo and it’s short and hot. If you’ve read the first books you’ll want to read this hot little epilogue too.

Enjoyable revisit to Percy and Cal.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment