Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/08/2017

Review: The Bad Boy's Baby

The Bad Boy's Baby The Bad Boy's Baby by Cindi Madsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I love this story, it was so sweet and fun just as I expected it to be from this author. Every time I read one of her books I think; oh, I have to read more of her books.

Emma has a daughter she raises on her own but when Cam, Zoe’s father comes home again things happen.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so I get lost in the story. There’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings which makes it even better.

Development of the characters is nice throughout the story, I feel like Emma and Cam grow stronger together and i get to know them very well by the end.

Both Emma and Cam had their childhood experiences that has shaped them in to the people they are now. Even so the author makes them mature more when facing the challenges of coparenting.

In the end I fell in love with Emma, Cam and Zoe, a sweet family to be, because this is a HEA.

This is a book in a series but can be read as a standalone, I haven’t read the first two books but I enjoyed this one very much. Some day when my schedule isn’t so tight I will read the other ones too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment