Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/30/2017

Review: The Place We Met

The Place We Met The Place We Met by Isabelle Broom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

What to say about this book.....hmmmm..... it’s sweet, sad, confusing and at the beginning a little slow but the pace builds up.

3 people with a connection accidentally meets again and things that was not clear comes out in the open.

I liked the book but I was not so happy about all the descriptions of the surroundings. For me it was to much so that’s why it gets only 4 stars from me.

The storyline is very good and there’s enough dialogues to keep my interest. I feel like the main characters was well written and described with feelings so I felt like I got to know them well. The secondary characters was also likeable except Marco, in the beginning I could not for the life of me like him, but he rectified it at the end.

Good 4 star 💫 read with HEA.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment