Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/29/2017

Review: Delivered Fast

Delivered Fast Delivered Fast by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So much feelings

I loved cranky Chris and optimistic Lance, thy are as opposites as can be but they fit perfectly. I think this story was as near perfect as possible when I compare it with the first books in this series. The reason I like this one more is because it was like there were more feelings written in to this story then the other.

The storyline is good and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the story drives forward in a steady pace.

I felt like I got to know the characters very well in the descriptions of Lance and in the internal dialogues Chris had both about himself and Lance.

The love scenes are filled with emotions and the connection between them is described with passion.

Very good m/m romantic story worth 5 stars ⭐️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment