Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/30/2017

Review: Outside the Lines

Outside the Lines Outside the Lines by Anna Zabo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I absolutely love this book but then I always have a special place for anything outside the “normal”.

A poly relationship must be a real challenge and communication is the most important tool to make it work. I think the author did a good job of describing the trust between Simon and Lydia that allows them to have a open relationship. I realise that in real life there is probably more challenges than these characters have but this is fiction and it’s allowed to make it sound easy.

I like how the author puts in small conversations with secondary characters with som fun dialogues. That gives the story a feeling of connecting to the surroundings not only the connection between the main characters.

The storyline is good and the characters are well described with all their emotions and insecurities.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues make me a happy reader.

I like how the author manages to not only describe the connection building between Simon and Ian but also between Lydia and Ian. It feels like they all are bonding.

Oh, and don’t forget the love scenes; they are seriously hot!

If you like fictional books that are a little outside the lines(pun intended) this one great 5 star 💫 read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment