Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/22/2017

Review: Baked Fresh

Baked Fresh Baked Fresh by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Realistic romance

I liked this story and especially because of how realistic it was. Both Robin and Vic has had their share of challenges. Robin with addiction and Vic with his weight. They are not feeling good enough in any way.

I liked how the author made them help each other out of their heads and see their own value.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the story flows very well.

The characters are well described and there’s a lot of feelings.

Very good and sweet love scenes in this story.

5 star m/m romance 💫

Quotes and Highlights:

“But Robin took my dainty, little petit four of a kiss and poured hot fudge all over it, licking his way into my mouth, arms coming around my neck.”

“I kissed him back, deepening it, trying to tell him with lips and tongue and heart that all I cared about was that he was safe now.“

“We made joy and comfort and pleasure and love.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment