Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/14/2017

Review: Leo Loves Aries

Leo Loves Aries Leo Loves Aries by Anyta Sunday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great book

I love this book, it was fun, sweet, romantic and hot. It had everything I like in a book and the right amount of it.

The storyline is good and the slow building of feelings between Jamie and Theo was excellent. I could really picture them bantering and teasing each other and the feelings showing in their eyes.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes it a very enjoyable read.

Both the main characters and the secondary characters was very well written, I felt like I knew them in the end of the book.

I highly recommend this book if you like m/m romance. 5 stars 🤩 from me for this wonderful read.

Quotes and Highlights:

“His mom, his dad, his sister, and his friends were as rainbow-supporting as they came. He lived in a bubble of acceptance he hoped would eventually cover the world.“

View all my reviews

Leo Tops AriesLeo Tops Aries by Anyta Sunday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Short and erotic

This was a short but sweet and hot story that can be read as a standalone but when you do yo probably want to read Leo Lover Aries after.

The banter and the love between Jamie and Theo is very enjoyable.

Want something light to read when you only have a little time in between thing I recommend this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment