Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/13/2017

Review: About That Fling

About That Fling About That Fling by Tawna Fenske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful chaos

Jenna’s one night stand turns out to be so much more than that. Her working private relationships will all be affected.

Note that I alternately read and listened to this book and the audible was very good.

I love this book so much because of the realism in it, this could happen in real life. As a person familiar with the consequences of a divorce I could relate to the story.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. I laughed at Adam and Jenna’s dialogues, they seemed so connected and carefree at the first meeting.

I felt like I got to know the characters very good and could easily have read more of them.

If you like fun and realistic romance that are well written I will recommend this one highly. It’s high on my my list of good reads this year!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment