Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/29/2017

Review: Small Town Daddy

Small Town Daddy Small Town Daddy by B.B. Hamel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I received an ARC and I am leaving a voluntary review.*

I liked this book but I thought it was a little slow build up in the beginning. Luckily it got better the more I read.

The writing style is good but not flowing as easily as I would wish.

The characters are well described and with all the emotions coming through in the story I can't help falling in love with them.
I liked that Lucas was described as a person that reflected over things and Mia was a little more impulsive before she reflected over things and then made changes in her decisions. I think that just showed their differences in personality and age.

There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so it's easy to read.

The love scenes are hot and dirty, as I expected so I'm satisfied in that department.

Even if this is not my absolute favourite I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

If you like a hot story with some "meat on the bone" this is perfect.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment