Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/24/2017

Review: His to Seduce

His to Seduce His to Seduce by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Camden likes to have full control of her life after a tragic happening in her past, David likes to take chances and live life the fullest but he still have his own secrets. Will they open up to each other and try when the opportunity comes?

What a wonderful book, at times I got frustrated because Camden wouldn't open up to David but I still love the story to pieces.

There was so much feelings in this story and the characters are so well written that reading it gave me laughter and tears, anger and compassion, sorrow and happiness. I have to admit my feelings were all over the place, like a hormone crazy teenager...

The love scenes was intense and emotional, among the best I have read. There is no special adventurous scenes (except the first)but the author has a way of describing them in a way that makes them special. You can feel the affection pouring out of the characters in the scenes.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, and there are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings.
Even though it was easy to read this story, the underlying topic of this story really got to me in a way that nothing else ever have. That could have a connection to my own life experiences, but I also think the way the author made the topic real can make everyone see the seriousness of this topic.

This is the last book in this series if I'm not mistaken but they can all be read as standalone. I've not read the first but all the others and now I think I must add it to my collection so I can reread the series.

I highly recommend this book if you like intense love stories but also like to read something with meaningfulness.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment