Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/02/2017

Review: Cowboys & Virgins – Complete Bundle

Cowboys & Virgins – Complete Bundle Cowboys & Virgins – Complete Bundle by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent short hot stories

This is a perfect collection of short hot stories, but if you're looking for stories that are very meaningful and deep don't bother. If you're looking for really hot cowboys with a streak of jealousy and possessiveness then this is a great choice.

The love scenes are hot hot hot, and I love the way the characters are drawn to each other.

The writing style is easygoing and fun and lots of dialogues makes these stories an adventure to read. The characters are also described in a way that makes you feel like you know them fairly well.

I like to various my reading and sometimes I just need some good old fashion no meaning hot romance and these authors always delivers.

5 shiny hot stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment