Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/07/2017

Review: Insight

Insight Insight by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: March 14th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I love this story and to think that it could not have been written is a shame, I'm so happy to have read it. I was a little sceptical in the beginning, because it's not a story I would have expected from this author but soon the story dragged me in and I was lost. There were so many surprising elements in this story that it was never boring

This is kind of a dark story but Trent is the light for Nate, he makes the story seem less depressing. I like to read different stories; light entertainment, hot sizzling stories, fairytale like stories and the ones that are like this; a little more dark and mysterious. I alway had an interest in psychic and all the different levels of this so this speaks right to my soul.

Who the guilty one is where not totally hidden but enough hidden to confuse me and make this a great suspenseful read. I suspected everyone at times but I couldn't see it clearly so kudos to the author for that.

The writing style is easygoing and with lots of dialogues, just how I like it, and when the author don't go to lengths at describing the surroundings I'm a very happy reader. For me, if the author manages to get me engaged and feel like I'm present throughout the story without heavy descriptions of surroundings he's done a good job.

The characters are well described and I feel so sad for Nate's insecurities and feelings of not being worthy. Trent brings him out in light in some ways with how he supports him at every corner they turn.

There is some hot love scenes in this story but what I love the most is the way the connection between Nate and Trent are described with so much feelings it tears at my soul and heart.

Although there is a HEA it's NOT...........just read......it will be worth it! (In my humble opinion of course)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment