Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/05/2017

In the reading bing

Well, this past week has not contained much reading as I have had the house full of wonderful visitors.
Now I'm in the reading bing again, and this is on my menu:
INSIGHT by Santino Hassell
DANCED CLOSE by Annabeth Albert
GROWING PAINS by Cass Lennox
HIS TO SEDUCE by Stacey Lynn
WIND RIVER COWBOY by Lindsay McKenna
A FARE TO REMEMBER by Opal Carew
TOO HARD TO FORGET by Tessa Bailey
VANISHING ACT by A. M. Madden 



I'm currently on Insight by Santino Hassell and it's dark and oh so goood..........
All of this are ARC I'm planning on reading before the month of May and all of them are authors I've read before so I kind of know what I'm going to get.
Hopefully I will review Insight by March 7th.
In between I hope to read some of my other books on my TBR list because it's now 300 books on the list......help!!!!!
I'm putting my reading glasses on!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment