Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/25/2017

Review: Daddy's Here

Daddy's Here Daddy's Here by Lucy Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

When Jake is sent to get Isabel home so she can marry his criminal bosses son he ends up trying to protect her. His boss will not like this so how can they get away from him?

I liked the storyline and characters but it was something about the abrupt ending that didn't make me totally satisfied.

The writing style is easygoing and enjoyable had it only been more dialogues, not through the whole story but at some parts. Another thing that makes me like this book was the lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, just getting to the point and still feel like it was enough descriptions.

I really loved the Daddy/little girl part of this story and could see where the needs for this came from in the characters.

Suspense is not my favourite read and I prefer more hot scenes in a book but the scene in the changing room was flaming hot. More of that and I would have melted.

I would recommend this book if you like d/lg stories and suspense. To conclude my review I would say it was a nice 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment