Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/28/2017

Review: A Fare to Remember

A Fare to Remember A Fare to Remember by Opal Carew
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date April 4th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Before I wright the review; this is not just a romance, it contains BDSM, m/m and ménage.

Stevie drives a cab and on the night she finds her boyfriend cheating on her she ends up in a dark alley with a stranger enjoying her first time ever seduced by one of her fares. But it doesn't stop there........

Some books are in my opinion meant to have a deeper meaning, and som are for entertainment only. On that note I feel like this is in the last category and I was truly entertained.

One thing bothered me and that was a scene where Stevie was tied up by Reid and he used a ball gag without discussing any of this with her. When there is scenes involving this grade of BDSM I like to read that there is safety and communication before such a scene. For me it was the thing that made it 4 not 5 stars.

There's feelings in this book but they're more hot than sweet. That's totally fine with me because that's what I expect from this author.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so I enjoyed this story very much.

There's many things I could have questioned about this story but I choose to see this as a story where the author has made use of artistic freedom and I enjoyed the story to the fullest.

I truly recommend this if you're looking for a easy and hot story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment