Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/16/2017

Review: Danced Close

Danced Close Danced Close by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Kendall and Todd has their different ways and the dancing brings them together and helps them discover other sides to themselves.

I admire Todd for having made himself a life and I think he feel deep down that he deserves to have it all but is afraid to demand it.
Kendall is tired of being looked at like he some foreign creature when all he wants is to be true to himself in every way.

The story is sweet and has some real life issues that are serious but the author don't make them the main subject of the story. I like that very much.

The writing style is easygoing and the lacking of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is a blessing.

I also like that there are lots of dialogues, and that the characters and their feelings are described in a way that makes me feel like I know them.

I've read one of the other books in this series and they are obviously standalone even if it's a series. I'm definitely going to read the other books in this series.

Great story and 5 star read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment