Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/18/2017

Review: Master of the Mountain

Master of the Mountain Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cherise never fail to give me what I want in a book, hot scenes, characters coming alive and a story that takes a hold of your heart and mind. Rebecca and Logan each have their challenges but together they work out perfectly. The book gets 5 stars because this is one of those story's that will linger a while in me. And those are the best.

My second time reading this and I still love this book.
The characters are well described with their flaws and all and there is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings in this story.
Lots of dialogues and a light writing style that makes me enjoy this read so much even if it's the second time reading.
This series is on my reread list for sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment