Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/29/2018

Review: Zero Hour

Zero Hour Zero Hour by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

After their friend is killed when he discovers his bosses criminal activities a team of coders is trying to revenge their friend’s death by finding evidence of his boss’s crimes.

A romantic suspense thriller from one of my favourite authors and I was so exited to read but also a little apprehensive because I’ve never read anything like this book from her before. I was NOT disappointed, she manages to hold my interest, give the story some hot scenes and a little twist in the end.

I love this book, it was easy to read with lots of dialogues, I was concerned that it would be a lot of computer science language but surprisingly it was very understandable.

The characters are well written and the emotions is coming through very good in the dialogues.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and some interesting dialogues makes the story very entertaining to read.

There’s some authors that manages to write the secondary characters in a way that makes you want to get their story too, and this author is one of them. After finishing the book I couldn’t stop thinking about them and wonder how their story goes......... I look forward to the next in this series.

5 hot, thrilling stars from me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment