Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/18/2018

Review: Hard Flip

Hard Flip Hard Flip by Allyson Lindt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

This was a very good story and I could not stop reading because the story was so engaging.

Ash is living with her sister and is trying to take care of them both but she struggles to find work in a field that’s male dominated and without education it’s even worse. Then she meets a man that need to hire a fiancé, is this the solution to her struggles?

The storyline is good and with a little twist in the end just to make it even more intriguing.

Characters descriptions is good and I feel like I know them at the end of the book.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes it more joyful to read.

I felt that the quarrel (there’s always a quarrel or disagreement) was a little.....hmmm.....don’t know how to say it.......many blurry, not quit clear enough for me to understand why they even was having this disagreement. But that could be on my part. Anyway, it all ends well as it should in a good HEA.

It is a 5 star 💫 story even if the stars is a little weak.

Quotes and Highlights:

“Never apologize for thinking or feeling.”

“All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.”

“You’re made up of the good and the bad. Leave one behind, hide it, pretend it doesn’t exist, and you’re not you anymore.”

“It wasn’t just love that flowed between them. He made her feel safe and wanted and equal and worthy and everything she craved. And she had no doubt, she offered him a similar balance. It wasn’t that she’d been less-than-whole before, but now, she could see it. She could live it. With him.“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment