Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/24/2018

Review: Claimed By An Alpha

Claimed By An Alpha Claimed By An Alpha by Scarlett Avery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More awesomeness

The story goes on........ and it’s great.

I could have said a lot but I think I’m going to save it for the last book in this series.

This is book 3 of 4 and if it hadn’t been for the cliffhanger I would have given it 5 stars 🌟

Quotes and Highlights:

“The only words I want from you are ‘yes’, ‘more’ and ‘fuck me hard’.

“You’re mine now, and you should know by now, I don’t do vanilla sex.”

“They say in life everything happens for a reason. If that’s true, how can you explain death?”

“You’re mine now and I’m here for you.”

Curvy ConquestCurvy Conquest by Scarlett Avery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great read

This is the last book in a series of 4 books and if it all had been in one or maybe two books I would have loved it even more than I do.

Another thing I didn’t like so much in the beginning but changed in the end of book 2, beginning of book 3 approximately; Max feelings for Candy wasn’t described in a way that made me as a reader convinced that he loved her from the very beginning. That could also be because we only get Candy’s POV. But it’s definitely worth the read and what I do love is:

* Good easygoing writing style
* Lots of dialogues
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Very hot love scenes
* Great characters descriptions
* Emotional and sweet with a lot of feelings

To summarise; great read and had it been one book and both main characters POV it would have been full score, as it is it’s a very good 4 star read I fully recommend.

Quotes and Highlights:

“You come off all innocent, Candy, but in reality, you’re such a filthy girl.”

“You asked me to help you unleash the wild child in you. Well, welcome to the jungle.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment