Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/19/2018

Review: Sweet Attraction

Sweet Attraction Sweet Attraction by Melanie Munton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

A woman running from the city to start over in a small town, but on her way there she has a one night stand with a man she never thought she would see again. Oh, was she wrong.

This story was sweet, fun and very hot, I loved it. Reading the first half of the book I laughed sooooo........The Land Of Multiple Orgasms......... and the variation of ABBA’s song Mamma Mia........fun, fun, fun.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so I couldn’t stop reading, the bonus is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings.

Love scenes with a flammable hotness, check!

The characters are well described with a lot of feelings and I feel like their my friends when we part ways in the end of the book.

If you want a feel-good book to just get away from reality this is a super book. 5 fun, sweet and hot stars 🤩

Quotes and Highlights:

“Providing for a family is about a lot more than putting money in the bank. It’s about attending to your family’s needs and being the glue that holds everything together during rough times. It’s about never giving them a reason to question whether or not you love them. And it’s about putting their happiness before yours.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment