Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/27/2018

Review: Good with his Hands

Good with his Hands Good with his Hands by Erika Wilde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Is there a second chance for Tess and Morgan when she comes back to her hometown after leaving him behind years ago?

One thing I both liked and disliked was that it was that the storyline was not complicated but at the same time it felt a little to easy on the boarder of being boring. That’s all the complaints I have so her comes what I really liked:

* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Well described characters
* Lots of feelings
* Hot and sweet love scenes

I recommend this book if you want a sweet, hot, easy read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment